Tuesday 16 July 2013

Kouyate: I want Premier League move

By Alex Shilling, News Editor

@alexshilling on Twitter

Anderlecht star Cheikou Kouyate has admitted his desire to play in England, amid reported interest from a number of Premier League clubs including West Ham.

Speaking to Sky Sports, the Senegal international said: "We are all ambitious. I want to move in my career- if I improve then big clubs from abroad will come in for me."

The powerful centre half attracted the attention of Arsenal last summer and has a number of English suitors a year on including the Hammers, Newcastle and Southampton.

Kouyate appeared to state a preference for a move to Tyneside but reiterated that he is keeping his options open, saying: "Newcastle could be great as well but let's see."

No comments:

Post a Comment