Wednesday 20 February 2013

Wantaway Hammers target Bedimo will discuss future in May

West Ham target Henri Bedimo will sit down at the end of the season and talk about his future. The Montpellier left back, who was subject of a failed £1.75m bid from the Irons during the January transfer window, has stated that he would like to move away from France sometime in the new future, telling Sky Sports, "I definitely want to play abroad one time in my life- I will see at the end of the season, my advisors and I will sit down and see what the next step is for my career." The Cameroon international has a solid reputation in France and another bid in the summer for the 28 year old could well be on the cards for the Hammers, who have been widely reported this morning as being set to sign Wigan full back Maynor Figueroa, who has opted not to sign a new contract in Lancashire.

By Alex Shilling

No comments:

Post a Comment