Monday 11 February 2013

Potts back in action

Dan Potts has revealed his relief to have returned to action, after a nasty head injury against Arsenal last month, as he returned on Friday to play for the Development squad.



Potts was brought on to face West Brom on Friday night and had a very
successful game.



Speaking to West Ham TV, Potts said: “I've been out two, almost three weeks
now. I haven't done much as I said. These are the sort of games where you
get a good run-out. It's a good test against good opposition, that's what
the league is for. It does your fitness no harm at all. Like I said, I
didn't feel out of place fitness wise. I felt strong, so I was pleased with
that aspect, definitely.”



He was instrumental in Wellington Paulista’s third goal in three games, for
which Potts crossed from the left wing and Paulista slotted in.



The young full back praised Paulista for his efforts: “He gets in the right areas at the
right time and as long as you put it there, he's going to be there. He
loves to score goals and that's what good strikers are about. I was pleased
with that, definitely.”



Great to have Dan back and we hope to see him back in the first team soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment